2009年6月9日 星期二

my holiday 2(sad story)~

>.<
why??
really unhappy and feel sorrow...but not ppl know it ......
can any ppl can tell me??why she will face me like that??
because of her,many friend suddenly unbelieve me,cheat me and others....

SHE say me defame her,so she want to defame me back....
but actually me dun have do this kind thing....I tell to her but she dun believe....
now in fact is me angry de,but I think me is a boy,want got gentleman attitude...
so nvm la...say sorry to her...but she dun heed o~~~
WAH!!!!that's wat means ah?!?!

why?why?and why??
before that,our is very very good friend,now why she want do this kind thing to hurt me ah???
before that,she trust me,believe me....but how she can suddenly defame me like that ah??
I really unbelieve she will face me like that,may be she really want to avoid me and also may be think me not match with her ba~
haizzzzzzzzzzz.....
now my heart already broken ,and feel very tired ,sadness and hopeless...

4 則留言:

♥ Jια 提到...

两个人之间都有一定的错误

Boscochien 提到...

haha...
u know what I write o??

Unknown 提到...

maybe she not hurt u purposely,she jus dun wan u miss understand...

Boscochien 提到...

haha...
erm...may be ba~~
wait wait,who are u o??
why will come here see my blog??
so happy leh~~got ppl come my blog^^